From time to time a marketing check-up is necessary to look at the return on investment of your marketing budget and marketing plan.
Our up to four hour Marketing Check-Up and Brainstorming Session will look at your marketing efforts, return on investment, budget, competition, target market, and the 4 P's (Product, Pricing, Promotion and Placement) of your marketing plan. This session is intended to identify any cost savings and new opportunities to make your business more profitable.
- Collaborative brainstorm meeting with client – Learn to think outside the marketing box, identify and focus on the marketing areas most challenging to your business, and define the 4 P's of your marketing plan.
- Target market review – Through our customer profiling process, we will identify your ideal client so you can target them efficiently and effectively with targeted marketing efforts and spending.
- Competitor discussion – We discuss your top competitors to determine the most effective way to go head-to-head with them. (Does not include a competitive review or analysis of each).
- SWOT analysis – With competitive discussion complete, we review the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats of your company to better position your marketing efforts.
- Goal setting – We'll help you achieve success with specific, measurable and time-targeted goals.
- The 4 P’s of Marketing – Product (or Service), Pricing, Promotion and Placement (or Distribution). We'll brainstorm to determine your most challenging area of marketing and the most effective tactics to reach your goals.
- Meeting Notes – We provide comprehensive meeting notes in an easy-to-read and understandable format that you can use moving forward with your marketing efforts.
Call 303.981.1541 or email us today to set up your complimentary consultation
"I worked with Beth while she was with two different positions. I cannot say enough about her work as she was very resourceful and innovative. Her personality and professional approach enhances the learning by those she is working with. I would hire her in a minute.”
Terry Cochran, General Manager
Canon City Daily Record