Tactical Marketing Plan
A tactical marketing plan is typically a shorter term plan that includes ways to increase revenue over the next few months to one year. Tactical marketing plans are designed to generate leads by determining how to reach your target market and referral partners with your message.
Tactics work in conjunction with your strategies or objectives to grow your business. Tactics are the set of actions needed to fulfill your strategy and meet your goals. You’ll be provided with step-by-step tactics that are determined to be the best chance for high ROI. Some examples of tactics include:
- Placing advertising
- Internet marketing
- Creating collaterals, such as brochures
- Social media
- Direct mail
- Attending trade shows
- Creating follow up systems
- Lead generation
- Collaborative brainstorm meeting with client – Using our methodical approach to brainstorming, we are able to get everyone thinking outside the box.
- Marketing tactics – Having your strategies in mind, we develop effective tactics to assist you in achieving your goals.
- A marketing plan – Written in an easy-to-read and understandable format, we provide a tactical marketing plan that will produce qualified leads to make closing the sale easier. Plan is emailed to client and reviewed with your CreativeXchange Marketing consultant.
- A detailed budget and budget recommendations – Costs of each tactic are estimated and provided with general budget recommendations.
- Marketing plan summary chart – This easy to follow chart provides marketing strategies and tactics with timelines, responsible parties and costs assigned to each.
- One-on-one review meeting – CreativeXchange Marketing will sit down with you and review the plan in a one-hour meeting.
Call 303.981.1541 or email us today to set up your complimentary consultation
"I love working with Beth Boen. Her expertise in marketing has helped me move my business to the next level to where I see growth in my business. The marketing plan she outlined for me has helped me stay focused on what I need to be accomplishing. I valued Beth's opinion on marketing so much that I've taken to heart her advice and it has worked."
Elizabeth Anderson, Publisher
Colorado Singles Resource Guide